Do you have a passion for sales and are looking for new challenges and a chance to work with a growing SAAS company? Are you excited by discovering and developing new business? Symplify is seeking a Sales Development Representative to add to our sales team to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential e-commerce and b2b customers.
What we offer: a collaborative comfortable work environment where you will be a valuable asset to our team, with a competitive base salary plus generous commission. Great perks, stocked kitchen, monthly company outings, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
You will qualify leads from targeted prospect lists, reach out to build and manage lead development pipeline, and prospect into multiple organizations via networking, cold-calling, email, and other methods.
- Engages potential prospects via a high volume of outbound phone calls, emails and other touch points.
- Working in tandem with Account Executives, supporting them and helping to further their sales activities by scheduling live demonstrations and setting sales calls.
- Detailed notation and record keeping on follow-ups, qualified calls, and all related sales activity.
- Participates in ongoing sales training and meetings.
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of Symplify, its clients, competition, and market trends
- On a daily basis, contacts potential clients, providing them with information about how Symplify can drive the ROI for their business and schedule a set number of meetings for the sales team.
- Monthly, schedule a set number of qualified meetings to ensure the success of your team’s quota
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Positive attitude, hardworking, and self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment and enjoys the benefits of a growing company
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal) in fluent English
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with passion
- Ability to make outbound calls to potential prospects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to rebuttal objections and demonstrate value
- Fluent Danish and English verbal and written business skills a must
Preferred but not required:
- Previous experience with a CRM and Microsoft Office products (Excel, word, etc...) or Google Docs
- 1-year sales experience in business to business, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with selling/marketing SaaS-based solutions
Please include your cover letter