Do you have a passion for sales and are looking for new challenges and a chance to work within a growing SaaS company? Are you excited by discovering and developing new business? Symplify is seeking a Sales Development Representative to add to our sales team to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential e-commerce and b-2-b customers.
What we offer: a collaborative comfortable work environment where you will be a valuable asset to our team, with a competitive base salary plus generous commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Based on performance, all SDRs are on track to transition into an Account Executive role.
- Engages potential prospects via a high volume of outbound phone calls, emails and other touch points.
- Detailed notation and record keeping on follow-ups, qualified calls, and all related sales activity.
- Participates in ongoing sales training and meetings.
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of Symplify, its clients, competition, and market trends
- On a daily basis, contacts potential clients, providing them with information about how Symplify can drive the ROI for their business and schedule a set number of meetings for the sales team.
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Positive attitude, hardworking, and self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment and enjoys the benefits of a growing company
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbally) in fluent Danish & English
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with passion
- Ability to make outbound calls to potential prospects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to rebuttal objections and demonstrate value
- 1-year sales experience in business to business, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
Preferred but not required:
- Previous experience with a CRM and Microsoft Office products (Excel, word, etc...) or Google Docs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with selling/marketing SaaS-based solutions