We are hiring! Are you our new Head of Sales?
Symplify is on a mission to expand in Canada and North America and we are looking for someone to take on what we believe to be the best job in the world.
Symplify was founded in Stockholm 2000 and has taken its ethos of Scandinavian simplicity combined with absolute functionality to a global audience.
Our mission, your job, will be managing the expansion of our Canadian and North American markets and building a strong sales team.
If you want to work with the latest web-based technology and passionate colleagues, you’ve come to the right place!
Symplify provides customers with market-leading platforms for marketing automation, conversion rate optimization, and sales performance. So, in a nutshell - we provide our customers with the platforms they need for
- marketing automation and creating emotional and rewarding customer experiences
- enhancing their websites through scalable user testing
- performing and understanding the sales metrics in sales meetings
We currently offer three stand-alone platforms that enable all organizations to build loyalty and growth.
We are passionate about creating solutions that simplify everyday work for lots of people.
Our key objective has always been to provide our customers with powerful tools that are easy to use. The fact that we have been doing so successfully since 2000 is a testament to just how passionate we are about software as a service and helping our customers achieve their full potential.
We are looking to grow our sales team in Montreal. We’re hoping you want to join us and be part of building our North American presence.
What do we expect from you? Well, as Head of Sales in Montreal you will:
- Lead the local sales team towards repeatable growth through customer acquisition and retention. Part of which entails recruiting, training, and retaining a top-performing sales team.
- Participate in shaping Symplify’s company goals and own sales’ contribution to reaching them. We expect you to apply a data-driven approach to measuring and following up on sales performance and objectives.
- Participate in identifying emerging markets and dynamics, and collaborate closely with the marketing team to create a unified approach for the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop strategy and execution that makes Symplify an integrated part of the industry ecosystem.
- Be an integral part of the Symplify team and represent our brand and values in social engagements such as conferences, webinars, fairs etc.
We are looking for a professional who has:
- a proven track record of driving sales growth, customer expansion, and market share growth within the martech sphere
- experience of successfully managing and leading a sales team or sales organization within SaaS in terms of achievement of targets
- a proven track record in building and maintaining a healthy funnel of prospective leads
- strong financial acumen - you are able to support budgetary and profitability objectives, with the ability to realize these objectives while still winning market share
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- the capability & willingness to work in a matrix organization with direct & indirect reporting relationships
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of customer experience and the communication industry and its ecosystem
- Fluent in English (second language is meritorious)
Symplify has offices all over the globe with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) This position is for our Montreal office and caters to the Canadian market. If you have any questions about the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting applications until May 10th and reviewing them on a rolling basis, so the position may be filled before the deadline. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximize your chances.
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Communication, Marketing Automation, CRO
Group insurance offered