We are hiring! Are you our new Conversion rate optimization product specialist?
Symplify was founded in Stockholm in 2000 and has taken its ethos of Scandinavian simplicity combined with absolute functionality to a global audience.
If you want to work with the latest web-based technology and passionate colleagues, you’ve come to the right place!
Symplify provides customers with market-leading platforms for marketing automation, conversion rate optimization, and sales performance. So, in a nutshell - we provide our customers with the platforms they need for
- marketing automation and creating emotional and rewarding customer experiences
- enhancing their websites through scalable user testing
- performing and understanding the sales metrics in sales meetings
We currently offer three stand-alone platforms that enable all organizations to build loyalty and growth.
We are passionate about creating solutions that simplify everyday work for lots of people.
Our key objective has always been to provide our customers with powerful tools that are easy to use. The fact that we have been doing so successfully since 2000 is a testament to just how passionate we are about software as a service and helping our customers achieve their full potential.
Do you have a mind that is both analytical and creative? Are you fascinated by how people use products and technology?
We are seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who embraces the combination of form and function. We believe that you are an experienced, data-driven professional focused on helping to evaluate and craft conversion-centric, digital strategies & experiences to help improve the metrics that matter most to our clients. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing tools, website analytics, and the UX conversion strategies & tactics that help drive performance and insights for our clients.
The Symplify Optimization CRO Product Specialist is responsible for guiding the success of our clients' Conversion Optimization (CO) projects. Success will depend on the ability to enthusiastically and competently deliver on the following:
- Become the in-house “expert” on the Symplify Conversion SaaS solution
- Understand Conversion testing strategy - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Demonstrate exceptional project management – from planning to delivery and continued growth
- Build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members while using problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning, iterating, and improvement as well as a sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape
We are looking for a professional who:
- Provides ongoing recommendations to help the Symplify Conversion clients deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Helps drive the success of client engagements and ensure their success on a number of conversion optimization & UX engagements
- Understands the entire process - from KPI definition to execution and insight discovery
- Conducts research through both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Applies knowledge of web analytics, user segments and audiences as they relate to the optimization process
- Is able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value for clients
- Contributes to the development and improvement of processes that support the alignment of quality, scalability, and capacity of the team
In order for you to take on this role, we believe that you have:
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff
- A degree in a related field (e.g., Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, Statistics, Information Science, etc.) or equivalent relevant experience.
- A minimum of two years experience in a website testing and/or UX focused role
- High proficiency in web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Experience of working with one or more testing platforms such as VWO, Optimizely, Convert, A/B tasty to mention a few
- Experience reporting on success and failure of optimization efforts
- Strong proficiency in digital marketing & effective website design
- Experience in creating wireframes and functional/interaction specifications
- A sound understanding of Google Apps collaboration tools as well as the mathematics behind effective testing
- The ability to work with remote teams to deliver solutions and at the same time provide a positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and difficult people
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing, in English and French
Symplify has offices all over the globe with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden (HQ) This position is for our Montreal office and caters to the Canadian market. If you have any questions about the job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting applications until May 10th and reviewing them on a rolling basis, so the position may be filled before the deadline. Don't wait, apply as soon as possible to maximize your chances.
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Conversion rate optimization, CRO
Group insurance offered