Would you like to join an international company specialized in Marketing Automation?
Symplify is a Swedish headquartered company specialized in Multi Channel Marketing Automation. Our platform has been developed to simplify creative communication for companies around the world. Founded in Sweden more than 20 years ago, we are present in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Montreal, Hong Kong, Toronto and Malta.
More than 1,000 companies use the Symplify platform to deploy their relationship marketing campaigns via more than eight integrated channels. From email, SMS, voicemail, postal mail, mobile notifications, in-app, landing page and social retargeting, Symplify provides a 360-degree view of each of its subscribers.
Our multi-channel automated marketing platform is used by leaders in several industries such as telecommunications, food and the online gaming industry.
Our success is based on close collaboration with our customers and the development of features tailored to their needs. Symplify is committed to providing a simple and flexible experience for all marketers.
As part of its projects, Symplify is looking for a Solutions and Support Expert. Reporting to the Director - Product Solutions, the Solutions and Support Expert is responsible for presenting the product offerings in the best possible light to prospects and customers. To do this, the Solutions and Support Expert must have a strong desire to leverage his or her technical skills and effectively demonstrate solutions that meet customer requirements. The person will also have to work closely with the Support department as well as the Customer Success team.
- Offer demos and training sessions related to the use of the different modules of the platform
- Answering to platform-related support requests
- Participate in meetings with clients and prospects and present the product offer
- Understand the customer's needs and establish the Symplify product as the best solution that meets the customer's needs.
- Build confidence in the company's technology infrastructure among customers and prospects
- Write technical documentation on the different modules of the platform and improve the knowledge base website
- Serve as an interface between clients and the development team
Skills / Aptitudes
- Knowledge of related marketing automation applications, relational databases and web technologies
- Strong oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Be creative in finding solutions
- Be rigorous
- Have good interpersonal skills
Knowledge and experience
- Essential - Bilingualism, English and French (spoken and written proficiency)
- Essential - Technical background
- Essential - Customer Experience
- Asset - Experience in marketing automation
- Asset - Previous experience as a Solutions and Support Expert for a SaaS company or similar technology
- Asset - Basic programming experience in HTML and other web-based technologies
- As a Swedish company established in Quebec, we apply several Swedish concepts such as Lagom and Hygge to offer a balance between professional and personal life
- Group insurance offered
- 3 weeks vacation (in addition to public holidays)
- Support for training and mentoring
- Competitive salary
- Extraordinary, funny and friendly colleagues!
Type of position: permanent
Schedule: full time, 35H