Symplify Key Account Manager
Do you have a few years of experience from sales and a passion for customer success? Are you by any chance looking for new challenges and a chance to work with a growing SAAS company? Are you excited by discovering and developing a need for the customer? Symplify is seeking a Key Account Manager to add to our Customer Success team to own, nurture and develop our customers.
What we offer: a collaborative work environment in the center of Stockholm with fantastic colleagues. Add to that, two platforms that we are proud to offer to our customers - some of which are the most data driven companies in the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
You will own your customer stock, and work together with our Customer Success Managers to nurture and develop our customers.
- Build a strong relationship with your customer base.
- Work closely with Customer Success managers to seek the potential for developing our customer base.
- Detailed notation and record keeping on follow-ups and all related customer activity.
- Participate in ongoing sales training and meetings.
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of Symplify Platforms, its clients, competition, and market trends.
- On a daily basis, meet with and contact clients, providing them with information about the development in out platform and build up for our customers to use more of the Symplify platforms.
- Keep track on everything regarding your customers (tasks done, invoicing, agreements, competition, new solutions added and so on).
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Positive attitude, hardworking, and self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment and enjoys the benefits of a growing company
- Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal) in fluent English and Swedish.
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with passion
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to rebuttal objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision makers and system owners within our customers organization
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to pick up customer needs and present a solution
Preferred but not required:
- Previous experience with Marketing Automation or similar, CRM and Microsoft Office products (Excel, word, etc...)
- A few years of sales experience in business to business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with selling/marketing SaaS-based solutions
Please include your cover letter