Technical Customer Success Manager - Stockholm, Sweden
A technical Customer Success Manager to a growing SAAS company.
Do you have a passion for helping customers and are looking for new challenges and a chance to work with a growing SAAS company? We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to add to our Customer Success team to help out customers grow with the platform.
What we offer: a collaborative comfortable work environment where you will be a valuable asset to our team. Great perks, stocked kitchen, monthly company outings, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
You will be an important part of on-boarding new customers, helping them use Symplify in the best possible way. Guide them in integration, educate users and develop them to be power users of Symplify.
- You need to be sensitive to sales signals and customer needs.
- You will at times be onsite with customers as a consultant and excel with your expertise in Integrations and Marketing Automation and triggered flows. This with Symplify’s channels and features in focus.
- You will help our customers with solutions to their problems, drive start-ups of new customers, trainings, workshops and act as project manager.
- You will also act as a second-line support when an issue goes unresolved from first-line.
- You need to have experience in integrations with API and a broad knowledge in technical aspects customers might have.
Essential Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Positive attitude, hardworking, and self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment and enjoys the benefits of a growing company
- An honest and genuine approach to helping customers
- Ability to communicate professionally (written and verbal) in fluent English
- at least 3 years' work experience in IT and have a great understanding of API connections and system integrations from the customer or consultant side.
- experience in sharing your knowledge at workshops, trainings and other contexts to spread knowledge, both internally and externally
- project management experience as this is required for start-up of new customers where the complexity can be great.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English verbal and written business skills a must
Preferred but not required:
- Previous experience with a CRM and Microsoft Office products (Excel, word, etc...) or Google Docs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with SaaS-based solutions
Please include your cover letter